AutoBCM Enterprise Business Continuity Management is a web-based Integrated BCM and Crisis Management Software, it’s offerings are compliant with ISO 22301 and full-scale automation towards conducting Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plans, Testing, Emergency Response, Risk Assessment, and Recovery Strategies. This brings great value to an organization making it more resilient towards a crisis situation.
AutoBCM Software has a user-friendly design and can be easily implemented. It enables BCM teams to meet their objectives through organization Management, Risk Management, Disaster Management, and BCM Unit. AutoBCM offers one of the most compelling value propositions for an end-to-end BCM Life cycle, with complete functionality in one easy system. This includes unlimited users, support services, maintenance, notification, and integration.
The approach and methodology used, align with the requirements of ISO 22301:2012, other BCM standards, and industry best practices.
Here are a few important highlights:
- Enables an Executive overview of the BCM Program
- Enabling quick and accurate aggregate of data into information – on an enterprise-level
- Making Crisis Management response, logging, and reporting more efficient and effective
- Providing visibility of the decision-making process for real event responses
- Immediately identifying Gaps between BCM resource requirements and resource availability
- Enabling real-time activation and BCP status tracking regardless of the operating location